RIC Group Privacy Statement
RIC Group is committed to the protection of personal information. Under the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000, RIC Group’s approach is guided by the 10 National Privacy Principles (NPP).
How RIC Group Collects Personal Information
Personal information is collected in different ways, including:
- via our website, when you transmit personal information to us – processing customer sales orders and suppliers’ orders, request for information and CV applications etc.
- via the mail
- over the telephone
- in person – for customer sales orders, suppliers orders and when you deliver a CV or fill out a job application form at our offices, for example
RIC Group analyses this information on a bulk basis for broad trends. Your individual use is not analysed; rather the computer itself.
How RIC Group Uses Your Information.
Your personal information may be used:
- to process customer sales orders and supplier orders
- if you are a Distributor of RIC Group, to publicise this fact
- to administer the records of our businesses as part of the ongoing maintenance and development of our business systems
- inform you as required from time to time of our administration
- if RIC Group identify you with a view to considering you for a job within the RIC Group
RIC Group Website and Personal Information
RIC Group does not collect any personal information from its website, except in the passive way described above; i.e. you provide the personal information of your own volition.
RIC Group’s Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- your ISP address
- your top level domain name (e.g. .com / .gov / .au / .co etc.)
- the pages your computer accessed and the documents downloaded
In the course of our uses of your personal information as described above, RIC Group may disclose your information to organisations outside RIC Group. These disclosures remain protected by regular administrative confidentiality arrangements and practices as well as the privacy requirements. RIC Group may disclose personal information to its agents, contractors or third party service providers:
- in connection with third party uses
- that provide financial, administrative or other services in connection with the operation of our business, accountants, lawyers, IT support and mail houses.
- where the law requires or permits us to do so (e.g. to law enforcement agencies) or
- where you consent
- health service providers
- insurance and risk managers and
- superannuation funds
Access to Your Information
You are entitled to access your information. You might want to do that to check the correctness of the information RIC Group holds about you. By contacting the Privacy Officer you can make your request and where appropriate this will be acceded to by the Privacy Officer.
RIC Group and the Accuracy of Information Held
Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information held. The accuracy of the information is almost entirely reliant on the information you provide. Please inform us if there are any errors in your personal information and keep us up to date with the changes to your personal information such as name, address and telephone number(s).
RIC Group takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is secure. Due to the nature of various means of information and data transmission such as the Internet, RIC Group cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us. Once your transmission is received our best efforts are made to secure it. RIC Group will take all reasonable steps to destroy your personal information if it is no longer required for any of the above reasons.
RIC Group owns the information available at this web site. You may not copy, download, reproduce, modify or distribute in any way (except as an integral part of an authorised copy of material appearing at this site) trademarks used on the web site without prior permission.
Limited Authorisation to Reproduce
You may reproduce information available at this site subject to the following conditions. You may download or print a single copy of RIC Group copyright information for research or personal use only but may not republish it on the Internet or in any other form. You must not change any of the information at this site or remove any part of any copyright notice.
Contacting RIC Group About Privacy
If you have any questions in relation to privacy at RIC Group, you can contact us on:
Telephone: +61(0)8 9240 9888 between 0800 and 1700 Western Australia Standard Time, Monday to Friday.