Primary Health and Values
Promotes healthy and active lifestyles
Primary Health and Values is a series of blackline masters that provide a comprehensive coverage of the health content, supports teachers in planning and implementing lessons and, through collaborative learning and thoughtful discussion, promotes a lifelong commitment to healthy and active lifestyles.
- linked to all state curriculums
- detailed teachers notes and background information for each activity
- balanced development of knowledge, skills and attitudes and values
- blackline master activities promote active discussions on vital health and self-management issues
- explores character traits and values in great detail
- answers and additional activities provided
- 7 levels available
We also have Lifestyle Choices posters.